Hi Everyone!
The holidays are over and we are back in school again. Hope you had a restful time...I know some of you have been busy with your revision and camp and other activities at home. Well, I still hope to see all of you back in school with greater focus and discipline to improve yourselves.
By now, you should have some idea of your own progress in your subjects and so it is time now to act on your plans to strive towards the targets that you have set in your handbook. Keep up your spirits please and strive on!!!
For this week's journal writing, I would like you to reflect on a coming global event : Earth Hour.
This year, Singapore is participating in this global effort. To learn more about this event, you can visit these websites:
- Earth Hour Official Site ~ http://www.earthhour.org/
- Singapore Earth Hour Site
- Earth Hour 2009 video clip
To help you with the reflection, I have listed some questions below:
1. What is Earth Hour? When is it held this year?
2. What are your thoughts and feelings about this event? Will you take part in this event?
3. Why do you think people are organising this event?
4. What will everyone be doing during Earth Hour?
5. What activities can you organise with your family and friends during Earth Hour?
6. What are some global problems that the Earth is facing?
7. Could you propose some solutions to ONE of the problems which you have
highlighted?
Wishing you a pleasant reflection. I hope to read your reflection soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment