
Hey hey kids!
Happy Easter to all Christians and Catholics!
How was your long weekend?? Did all of you get a good rest after the camp???
I really missed my own bed at home and was I glad to get some rest when I got home on Thursday...:P I realised I got a little bit of a tan too over the camp!!! Hah. From all the filming and photo-taking as I walked around the campsite. I must say, some of you were really brave on the CRC and rock wall elements! Well-done!!! Really cool and steady... I hope all of you did gain more outdoor experience over the 3 day 2 night camp and made some new friends perhaps?? While some of you may miss your parents over the 2 days, I'm sure it was a time that you showed your parents how independent you could be. And deep in your hearts perhaps, you might realise how much your parents meant to you and how much you meant to them too...
Whatever it is, let this camp be a memorable learning experience for all of you and do share your heartfelt feelings and memorable moments with me and your classmates in your blog posting for week 3!
Well well, I worked myself quite a bit over the long weekend, looking through some of your work and preparing myself for my own assignments too. The weekend flew past before I knew it and its back to school again tomorrow! We'll be moving into the 4th week of Term 2 tomorrow and this leaves us with less than a month before the oral and compo papers come around and the main papers in week 8. Let's gather our engines together and power on as we carry on with our SA 1 preparations and revision in the weeks to come. Remember to FO-CUS and keep up your stamina! All the way!!! Go go go!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment