Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Term 2 Week 5: Earth Hour




Hi 5.7,
how was today's experience with no fans and lights for 15 minutes?? Did it disrupt your daily lessons alot?? Were there any inconveniences caused during that period of time?? A worthwhile experience??

It's been really warm this week and imagine what happens if global warming around the Earth continually gets worse??? As we strive to do our little part to contribute actively to our beautiful Earth by using less energy, I hope you will be more conscious of the effects that we make and you learn to be more responsible for your actions towards this environment that you live in.

For this week, I would like you to reflect on the images that you saw, the song lyrics and the key message of the music video. You could consider these questions when posting your reflections.

- What went through your mind as you watched the video for the first time??
- After watching it a 2nd time, what were your thoughts then??
Did you think of the video in a different way?? Describe some of these thoughts.
- What are some of the global issues that were raised in the video??
Describe the images that help you to see what problems the Earth faces.
- What message do you think the singer is trying to bring across to the viewers??

I hope all of you would ponder over my questions and the discussion we had in class.

I'll look forward to better understand your thoughts of this video clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment